Six Degrees of Innovation, are:
- Tailor-made products and services that meet customers’ individual needs; such as downloading personalized apps to a mobile phone.
- Sustainability; where companies minimize waste and manage resource costs.
- Jointly owned assets; such as peer-to-peer businesses.
- Only paying for service that is used; such as car-share companies.
- Effective monitoring of supply chains; such as businesses which use handheld tracking systems to better monitor their operations.
- Using data to easily adapt to customer needs; such as clothing companies that can quickly produce new designs to meet fashion trends
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.marketwatch.com
Six degrees of innovation… do you agree with these?