Partner with World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21 and Week April 15-21 to help make a decent life for people on a sustainable planet
Leverage World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21, and Week, April 15 – 21 to make the world a better place and to make your place in the world better too. Take this opportunity to use creativity in problem-solving to advance the global goals.
Join in spreading inspiration, engaging the imagination and releasing pent-up creative energy worldwide. Do doing something new and different that connects you directly to make a difference in creating a decent life for people on a sustainable planet.
Share your thoughts, actions, processes, and outcomes.
#wcid2018 #wciw2018 #worldcreativityday #worldcreativityweek #wcid #wciw #worldcreativityandinnovationday #worldcreativityandinnovationweek #April 21wcid
This form asks for information that will be posted on the 2018 page for others to learn from and grow. Our hope is to contact you for feedback and updates on your progress and outcomes following WCID2018
- Use creativity in problem-solving to create a decent life for people on a sustainable planet. Stimulate your thinking using the United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals
- Celebrate the unlimited potential of creativity and innovation
- Raise awareness; let people know that everyone can generate new ideas, make new decisions, take new actions, produce new outcomes
- Encourage people to use new ideas, new decisions and new actions to improve their lives, their work, their community
- Prepare people to accept, contribute to and take part in the innovations to come
- Follow @worldcreativity
- Use #wciw2018 #worldcreativityweek for World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21 related events
- Remember to wish everyone a great, inspiring, enlivening #worldcreativityday on April 21
- Join our Facebook group: World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21 and invite your friends and colleagues to join too.
- Like our Facebook page: World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21 page
- Join our LinkedIn World Creativity group
- Questions? Write to info.at.wciw.org (remember to replace .at. with @)