Partner with the World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21
Leverage World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21 to make the world a better place and to make your place in the world better too.
Each new idea, new decision and new action spreads inspiration, enables imagination and releases pent-up creative energy world-wide!
Tell the world, what is your act of creativity for World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21, 2017 (WCIW?
Notice April 17, 2017: Submissions made today until April 22 will be uploaded following the reading of the UN resolution to include World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21 among its Days of Observance.
#wciw2017 #worldcreativityday #worldcreativityweek
- Celebrate the unlimited potential of creativity and innovation
- Raise awareness; let people know that everyone can generate new ideas, make new decisions, take new actions, produce new outcomes
- Encourage people to use new ideas, new decisions and new actions to improve their lives, their work, their community
- Prepare people to accept, contribute to and take part in the innovations to come
- Follow @worldcreativity
- Use #wciw2017 #worldcreativityweek for World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21 related events
- Remember to wish everyone a great, inspiring, enlivening #worldcreativityday on April 21
- Join our Facebook group: World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21 and invite your friends and colleagues to join too.
- Like our Facebook page: World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21 page
- Join our LinkedIn World Creativity group
- Questions? Write to info.at.wciw.org (remember to replace .at. with @)